With the rapid development of China’s economy and the improvement of people’s quality of life, the demand for convenience foods such as microwave foods, snack foods and frozen foods will continue to increase, which will directly drive the demand for related food packaging. The Chinese food and packaging machinery industry will continue to For a long period of time, it will maintain positive growth. It is expected that during the "Eleventh Five-Year Plan" period, the total output value of China's packaging industry is expected to reach 450 billion yuan, and maintain an average annual growth rate of 7%. From 2011 to 2015, the total output value is expected to exceed 600 billion yuan, and the average annual growth rate is maintained at approximately 16%.
By product classification, the output of Chinese paper packaging products will reach 36 million tons in 2015, 9.46 million tons in plastic packaging products, 4.91 million tons in metal packaging products, 15.5 million tons in glass packaging products, and 1.2 million packaging machines. It is expected that the recycling economy will become the main mode for the development of the packaging industry in the future, recycling of packaging waste resources will realize industrialization, green packaging materials will receive vigorous development and development, and the basic packaging industry will also accelerate development.
- Advantages Of Paper Bag Materials
- Attention To The Use Of Plastic Foo...
- Selection Of Food Packing Bag Material
- The Significance Of Vacuum Food Bag
- Is Food Plastic Bag Heating Harmful?
- Printing Process Of Packaging Bag
- Kinds And Types Of Food Packaging Bags
- The Main Function Of Vacuum Packaging
- How Are Plastic Bags Made?
- What Kind Of Food Packaging Is Safe?
- Why Invent Food Packaging
- China Packaging Industry Developmen...
- About The Kraft Paper
- What Is The Non-woven Bag