In the long run, with the rapid development of modern commercial and logistics industries, the demand for the global packaging industry has steadily increased. In the packaging industry, paper packaging is used more and more widely because of its good physical and mechanical properties, adaptability of decorating and printing, economic practicality and environmental protection.
China's packaging industry has a large social demand and its scientific and technological content has been increasing. It has become one of the important industries in China's national economy. It is predicted that from 2011 to 2015, the total output value of the packaging industry can reach 600 billion yuan, with an average annual growth rate of 6%. By 2015, paper packaging products will reach 36 million tons. By 2020, China's packaging industry will meet the needs of building a well-off society in an all-round way and build a new type of Chinese packaging industry with high technology content, good economic returns, low resource consumption, low environmental pollution, and full utilization of human resources. The packaging industry has become a "sunrise" industry with huge potential for development.
- Advantages Of Paper Bag Materials
- Attention To The Use Of Plastic Foo...
- Selection Of Food Packing Bag Material
- The Significance Of Vacuum Food Bag
- Is Food Plastic Bag Heating Harmful?
- Printing Process Of Packaging Bag
- Kinds And Types Of Food Packaging Bags
- The Main Function Of Vacuum Packaging
- How Are Plastic Bags Made?
- What Kind Of Food Packaging Is Safe?
- About The Kraft Paper
- What Is The Non-woven Bag