If there is no peritoneal, you can use the printing press faster;
2, if cut into pieces, use a special bag printing machine, or screen printing.
Screen printing, screen opened relatively simple, but the requirements of the substrate surface is relatively smooth, simple process, relatively low cost, but the adhesion of the ink requirements are relatively high.
3, for the surface or irregular surface can be used heat transfer, adhesion is good, not easy to fade, but requires a transfer equipment.
Screen printing belongs to orifice plate printing. It is called four printing methods together with flat, convex and gravure printing. Hole printing includes transcription, mesh flower version, stencil printing and screen printing etc.. Printing the principle is: (a version of the base paper or other version of the film version of the ink can be made through holes) at the time of printing, through a certain pressure so that the ink to the substrate through the hole hole Edition (transfer paper, ceramics etc.) on the formation of images or text.
When printing, through the extrusion of the scraper, the ink is transferred to the substrate through the mesh of the image part, so as to form the same picture and text as the original. The screen printing equipment is simple and easy to operate. The printing and plate making process is simple, low cost and adaptable. Printing screen printing application scope is broad common: color paintings, posters, name card is designed to cover commodity signs and textile printing and dyeing etc..
- Advantages Of Paper Bag Materials
- Attention To The Use Of Plastic Foo...
- Selection Of Food Packing Bag Material
- The Significance Of Vacuum Food Bag
- Is Food Plastic Bag Heating Harmful?
- Kinds And Types Of Food Packaging Bags
- The Main Function Of Vacuum Packaging
- How Are Plastic Bags Made?
- What Kind Of Food Packaging Is Safe?
- How Important Is A Food Bag?
- The Non -woven Fabric
- Trade Show
- The Prospects Of The Packaging Indu...
- Why Invent Food Packaging
- China Packaging Industry Developmen...